Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mwhahahhaha!

Hi, let me introduce myself. I am Ms Anthrope, Ms Nomer's evil twin.
Ms Nomer usually keeps me locked up in the circle hollow of her
guitar, torturing me with love ballads late into the night. Have you
ever heard her pluck her guitar and belt the sorrowful dirge "Why does
the sun go on shining?" at midnight? It makes you wish you were dead.

Well, she forgot to lock me in tonight in her haste to go to bed early
in preparation for a morning run tomorrow, so I've escaped and
hijacked her blog. It is a mark of my superior intelligence, ability
and personality that I've taken over this blog. Besides, this blog has
been wishy-washy for far too long! Ms Nomer doesn't know who she is,
what she wants, where she is going, or even how she got to where she
is. Look at the name she chose for herself, for crying out loud! This
blog needs a leader.

Needless to say, I know exactly where I am going with this blog now
that I've taken over ownership. No more of this sentimental feel-good
crap. No more geeky book reviews; no more mundane run reports; and
especially, no more teenage angst.

Ms Anthrope will lead you and be your queen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

walk-a-tons should be thons, I'm not sure about the hyphenation

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home